Monday 4 March 2019

Bike safety

Learning about bike safety is fun well it would be fun if I was their but I was sick so I missed out in all the fun. Bike safety is very important even just getting of your bike when you cross the road  or looking both ways when you turn around a corner.
  
                                                   Here's a bike that looks like mine:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
Image result for milazo 18 gear bike



                                        

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elio its Leon here I really like your bike day posterit looked fun .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leon I hope you check my blog everyday. Elio

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.