Monday 20 May 2019

Fun In The Star Dome

On Friday room 8 ( my class ) went to the fun star dome. First we came in to a room were one of the people who worked there told us so much interesting facts about our Solar system. He told us lots about the planets then he told us how far the distance between us (Earth) and lots of planets. After that we went into the planetarium were was real fun because you could sit down on a chair and look at the roof that was real slimier to  a cinema but you look on the roof to see the movie or in this case a 20 minuet video. It was so fun at the planetarium and I hope to go there again. 


Here is some images:




4 comments:

  1. Hi Elio. It is super to be able to read about some of your learning. I also enjoy the way you look up at the ceiling in the movie theatre. It is like looking into Space. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elio My name is Liam and I go to Grey Main School.

    I like the way you shown us some photo's and gave us lots of info.

    Maybe you could check your spelling and make sure it makes sense.

    did you get to wear that space suit you were shown from the photo?

    Bye Elio I had so much fun reading this blog post and look foward reading another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Elio My name is Lyric I go to Wesley intermediate School. I like all the photos that you have put on your blog. star dome is really really cool I remember when I went 2 years ago and it was really fun. thats all Ive got to say today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lyric my name is Elio I own this blog and thanks for the feedback.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.